[macvoiceover] Re: I'm looking for a list for recording with the mac and Voiceover,,,.

Um, why couldn't you just use this list? People ask about using specific
programs with Voiceover on this list often, or are you wanting a list that is
not so much geared toward accessibility, but more the general audio side of
things?

James A. Dean