[macvoiceover] Re: IPod Touch search issues

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 01:04:07 -0500

Hi,

I must admit, I've never used the iPod search feature.  I'm assuming you
talking about  when you press the home button twice or do a 3 finger swipe left
from your main screen?  What is the remote feature?  I know when your in the
music app if you turn your touch horizontally, it will go into landscape mode
and display your album art for whatever your listening to.