[macvoiceover] Re: I just want to thank you folks!

  • From: ShamelessFanGirl <shamelessfangirl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:25:32 -0400

While I don't yet have a Mac, I have definitely learned a lot from this list,
and those who contribute their knowledge here. Once I purchase, I'll doubtless
have a ton of no-brainer questions, but in the meantime, I'm content to
continue learning.

It tends to be gratitude such as that which you've just demonstrated Keith,
which makes communities such as these work, so thanks in return for recognizing
that.I appreciate these lists because the mods behave like real people, rather
than solely as enforcers when discipline is needed, so rock on Keith, and keep
up the good modding? (forgive the non-word, but I had to reply to this.

Have a good one all

Twitter: @IndigoCellist

Skype: shameless_FanGirl

Sent from my iPhone