[macvoiceover] Re: How can I access some VoiceOver keystrokes on a MacBook?

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:56:10 -0700

Hi Darryal, you can also use quick nav in snow leopard by holding down the right and left arrows, but as to how to access vo commands from both sides of a lap top, when there are only one set of control and option keys, that will have to come from another lap top user.

On Sep 23, 2009, at 11:55 AM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi Darrell,

One way to do this is to lock the VO keys by pressing VO ;. You can then unlock them by pressing VO ; again.

The tric is to remember that you locked them or you will get all sorts of strange happenings as you try to navigate.

HTH

Russell