[macvoiceover] Hey guys, can I get a little hand with ITunes?

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:13:01 -0400

Basicly, two real quick questions:

1. I have a playlist which I've made which is in my source list. It's not a smart playlist by the way. This is just one I personally made.

Basicly, I wanna move a few a the tracks around. Like, I got John Michael Montgomery's the Little Girl as the first track. Then Brad Paisley's Me Neither, second. I wanna flip flop those. I know! with Leopard, simple: just drag and drop with voice over commands. Remember though, I have Tiger. Is this something we can still do, or is it gonna be hard for us to fix?

ok, my second question:

2. OK, I have gone to Barns and Noble and purchased an audio book that is on a set of 7 CD's. So, this isn't an Audible book, nor an ITunes store book. This was physically purchased at a book store not electronically, but on physical CD media. OK, I know how to import these into my library, but the thing is, I don't want 'em mixed in with my music stuff. Is there a way I can import these CD's into the audio books source of ITunes, instead of music? Either that or can I put them in music, then somehow get them outta there after importing, and move 'em over? Again, remember I don't have drag and drop ability. I can copy/paste, but that's about it.

Chris.