[macvoiceover] Hello from a rank amateur

  • From: Debbie Crafts <debbiecrafts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 06:04:29 -0400

Hello all,
Thanks in large part to Mike Arrigo's terrific demos on Blind Cool Tech,I just got a Mac Mini last weekend and have been working my way through the Voiceover manual. So far, it's been pretty easy and I'm amazed at how well things are working. Actually

, I used a Power Mac with Outspoken for about four years in the mid- nineties but migrated to windows do to necessity at work and the lack of Outspoken updates. I still have my Windows machines and don't plan on giving them up any time soon, but JAWS has picked this week to be absolutely as annoying as possible.

Anyway, my newbie question (and I apologize if this has already been done to death) but I was wondering if there is an accessible Twitter client for the Mac.

Thanks in advance for your help, and I'm afraid you might be hearing from me quite a bit while I'm in this learning curve.
Debbie Crafts
debbiecrafts@xxxxxxxxx