[macvoiceover] Re: Having to Force Quit the Mail Program Frequently

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:59:31 -0500

Hi,

This has only happened to me when I'm trying to delete a large number of
messages from one of my e-mail accounts that use IMAP.  I think the deletion
process is still on going, and that's why mail isn't closing properly.  I'm not
sure if this is your problem too but, its something to look out for.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore