[macvoiceover] Re: Good cleaners and defragmenters?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 13:19:02 -0400

ash, the mac is not a windows machine unless you put windows on it and then, you have to manage it and there are tools to do this. While there are also tools for the mac, I know of none that are free, they are actually not necessary although some will tell you differently. if you run permission repair andkeep your mac free of junk you should be fine for a long time. one thing I do recommend is apple care. they provide with the plan a nice disc of tools that will diagnose hardware and drive for issues and fix those on the hard drive that can be fixed.

On Aug 9, 2009, at 12:09 PM, ashley wrote:

Hi everyone,
Just wondered, are there any good (free) disk cleaners and defragmenters for mac?

Anyone know of any good freeware sites for mac freeware?

thanks

ash