[macvoiceover] Re: Getting to the desk top, let me be more clear.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 07:12:50 -0400

Marcy,

You are correct as well.

It is great that the MAC gives us so many ways to do the same thing.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.