[macvoiceover] Getting Started with Facebook

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 08:23:09 -0600

Hi all.

Is there something I should read about using Facebook on the Mac with
voiceover. Due to the fact that my church has a facebook page and I have a few
friends who also use it and want me to join, I'm finally considering taking the
plunge and joining. But I want to make sure before I do this that I'm going to
be able to accessibly set my privacy settings and profile as I wish and am
going to be able to navigate to communicate with people and read what is
posted. I've pretty much stayed away from chatting and social networking, etc.
so I'm a bit nervous about taking this step and then finding I have more than I
want to handle.

Thanks for any advice.

--
Cheryl