[macvoiceover] Re: Garage Band keyboard shortcuts

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:34:29 -0400

Hi David,

Well, the arrow thing is just one of those things you just need to play with and see what works.

About the missing horns, hmmm.

Keith Reedy

On Mar 12, 2008, at 10:13 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

Hi Keith,

Annother good one but I have to say that unless I'm doing something horribly rong, the arrow functions do not work for me unless I use vo keys. Also, I noticed something interesting. My new Macbook pro has fewer instraments.
For instance, the horns are gone.