[macvoiceover] Fw: iTunes 8 Store is now accessible

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 14:55:30 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Josh de Lioncourt" <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "General by the blind discussions on all topics relating to the use of
MacOS X" <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 2:47 PM
Subject: iTunes 8 Store is now accessible

Yes folks. The Store is now accessible. It works amazing. If Software
Update doesn't ahve it for you yet, try www.itunes.com/download

I'm very excited.

Josh de Lioncourt
Mac-cessibility: http://www.Lioncourt.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt

"Beauty was a savage garden, so why should it wound him that the most
despairing music is full of beauty?"
The Vampire Lestat--Anne Rice