[macvoiceover] Re: Frustrating IPhone

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 07:54:08 -0400

take this up with apple.

On Jun 15, 2010, at 9:10 PM, James & Nash wrote:

Hi gang,

I am having trouble copying my text messages. I have downloaded and installed
Notational Velocity which I really like and installed and created an account
for  Simple Note. However, although I can get to the edit feature on the
IPhone, I cannot seem to copy the message. I select the message and then run my
finger up the screen and it says copy. However, when I go back to edit in the
Simple Notes app it simply says select or select all. Can this be done or am I
just doing something wrong? This is really stressing me out as I really want to
keep these messages.

Thanks for any help and sorry for the abruptness of this message.

TC
James >