[macvoiceover] Re: Follow up to the GarageBand guide,

  • From: "Rich Caloggero" <rjc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:25:05 -0400

This is excellent! I had a look awhile ago and couldn't get half this far! Thanx Keith!!

Question: any luck on using loops, especially to record bass and drum parts? Not even sure how this would work - I've never really played with loop-based software before. Seems like you'd have to be able to place things on a timeline fairly precisely and synchronizing multiple loops must be tricky.

-- Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>