[macvoiceover] Facebook multiple addresses

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:48:44 -0600

sitting here with a trainer at the apple store. We have run into my issue with
entering multiple addresses in a Facebook message, actually it's an issue just
trying to add a name into a new message.

This is with the Facebook mobile site, the table on the new message page of the
main site seems to work.

So, is anyone able to do the following on the Facebook mobile site:
go to messages
go to new message
enter a name in the "to" field.
Have VoiceOver read you the name of the recipient.
Enter in another recipient, have Voiceover read it to you.

Ian.