[macvoiceover] Event notices not sowing up in calendar on iPhone

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:24:43 -0700

I'm having an intermitent problem with calendar. Sometimes Voicover tells me
there events on a date in month view, and sometimes it doesn't. For example if
I flick through the dates, I get Monday November 12, no events. But if I select
it and go to the events section it tells me what is actually scheduled. So the
events are there, they just arent' being announced on the date.

Sometimes it will indeed tell me the events are there, Monday November 12, 2
events etc.

Thoughts?