[macvoiceover] Re: Emergency: I turned voiceover off and can't turn it back on again

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:20:13 -0500

You shouldn't be able to have corrupted voiceover settings without ever getting
an indication that anything is wrong! Accessibility is going to hear about
this! And I don't have sighted help so forget that! Sorry, I don't mean to
shoot the messenger! I have a late 2011 macbook pro! I suppose I have no choice
but to restore from my backup! I am really angry! And while I'm in a mood to
gripe, why on earth does somebody at Apple think that people writing with grade
two don't need any time to think when typing words and should be speed typists!
This is ridiculous! Oh well! Off to go do the inevitable! Thanks anyway! It's
not your fault! Of course I realize that!

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart