[macvoiceover] Re: Editing bookmarks

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 14:38:44 -0500

Hi Ray,

While in Safari, choose the book marks menu, then, show all book marks, then
VO-left arrow to to the table and choose bookmarks bar, now VO-right arrow to
the table.  Move up and down the table with up and down arrow keys and when you
land on one you want to delete, press the delete key.

HTH.
Keith Reedy
Please visit this page and click "Like" if you like!
http://m.facebook.com/pages/Keith-Reedy/114181261930792?fbb=rd45a72d7&refid=46