[macvoiceover] Re: EQ problem with ITunes 9.01

  • From: carlene knight <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:15:24 -0700

What was I thinking? I use the EQ on my IPod. For some reason I thought this was different. I should shut up with a blush while I am behind. I guess I'll give it a try also. Maybe I won't even have to use the VO command. :)

On Oct 26, 2009, at 6:57 PM, Sam Troia wrote:

Oh, man, I didn't think about using the equalizer until this thread came up so it was set to flat which I hate. I was not happy with the sound output. I have it set to rock now and this Mac really rocks for sure. I'm glad this came up; what a difference!

On Oct 26, 2009, at 8:40 PM, Mark BurningHawk Baxter wrote:

leopard-Why does the EQ window keep coming up, if you're not hitting command option 2 to activate it? I've never had this problem--I'm running leopard without the snow, but doubt that's the clincher. That EQ is not at all stupid, but can make your music sound ever so much better. VoiceOver gives lots of info about the EQ, and if it is popping up randomly, hit command W to close it and your normal display should come back.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: