[macvoiceover] Re: Dropbox with voice over

Yeah.

The don't seem like there very interested in making this accessible again 
either.  sigh.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Sep 22, 2011, at 2:33 PM, David Hilbert Poehlman wrote:

> sorry to hear that.
> 
> On Sep 22, 2011, at 2:31 PM, Ricardo Walker wrote:
> 
> lol,
> 
> And how many years ago did you set up dropbox?  The work around aside, the 
> set up process has ben in accessible on the Mac for over a year now.
> 
> Ricardo Walker
> rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
> Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
> www.mobileaccess.org
> 
> On Sep 22, 2011, at 1:59 PM, David Hilbert Poehlman wrote:
> 
>> I did not need sighted help.
>> 
>> On Sep 22, 2011, at 1:49 PM, Ricardo Walker wrote:
>> 
>> Hi,
>> 
>> Sighted help is needed for the initial set up of dropbox on the Mac.
>> 
>> Ricardo Walker
>> rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
>> Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
>> www.mobileaccess.org
>> 
>> On Sep 22, 2011, at 1:03 PM, matthew Dyer wrote:
>> 
>>> Don't have to log in first foir that to work?  Thanks.
>>> 
>>> Maatthew
>>> 
>>> 
>>> matthew Dyer
>>> ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
>>> matthew Dyer
>>> e-mail/msn: ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
>>> AIM: mattdy1
>>> Yahoo: md1616
>>> twitter: mdyer1.
>>> Facebook: ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
>>> 
>>> Gtalk, ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
>>> 
>>> On Sep 22, 2011, at 9:37 AM, David Hilbert Poehlman wrote:
>>> 
>>>> once dropbox is installed it is not accessed directly, instead, it is 
>>>> accessed through a folder in your homefolder called drop box.  there is a 
>>>> document or two in there about how to access it and use it.
>>>> 
>>>> On Sep 22, 2011, at 9:35 AM, matthew Dyer wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> Hi all,
>>>> 
>>>> I just downloaded dropbox for mac lastnight, but can not figure out how 
>>>> tyo get it to work with vo.  If I popen it it just tells me the dropbox 
>>>> has no windows.  How do I get around this or is it not accessible.  Note,  
>>>> I do not have a mouse or track pad.  Thanks.
>>>> 
>>>> Matthew
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> matthew Dyer
>>>> ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
>>>> matthew Dyer
>>>> e-mail/msn: ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
>>>> AIM: mattdy1
>>>> Yahoo: md1616
>>>> twitter: mdyer1.
>>>> Facebook: ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
>>>> 
>>>> Gtalk, ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> -- 
>>>> Jonnie Appleseed
>>>> with his
>>>> Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
>>>> reducing technology's disabilities
>>>> one byte at a time
>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
>>>>> http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
>>>>> 
>>>>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
>>>>> http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>>>>> 
>>>>> Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to
>>>>> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web
>>>>> interface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>>>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>>> 
>>> Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
>>> http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
>>> 
>>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
>>> http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>>> 
>>> Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to
>>> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web
>>> interface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>>> 
>> 
>> -- 
>> Jonnie Appleseed
>> with his
>> Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
>> reducing technology's disabilities
>> one byte at a time
>> 
>>> 
>>> Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
>>> http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
>>> 
>>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
>>> http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>>> 
>>> Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to
>>> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web
>>> interface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>>> 
> 
>> 
>> Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
>> http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
>> 
>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
>> http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>> 
>> Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to
>> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web
>> interface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>> 
> 
> -- 
> Jonnie Appleseed
> with his
> Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
> reducing technology's disabilities
> one byte at a time
> 
>> 
>> Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
>> http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
>> 
>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
>> http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>> 
>> Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to
>> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web
>> interface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>> 

>
> Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
> http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
>
> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
> http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>
> Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to
>  macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web
> interface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>

Other related posts: