[macvoiceover] Doing a document in text edit that will be printed by somebody using Windows

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 11:57:42 -0500

My church has a nursing home ministry and the person leading the ministry wants songs in large print that the people participating in the nursing home service can read. Our church's hymnal isn't available in large print so a song list has been prepared and I've been asked to either copy the words or cut/paste them from a website. Then I'll send them to our church secretary and she will print them. My questions are:

(1) can I choose a large print font just by looking in the menus in text edit?

2. If I type something in text edit, is it going to print out for somebody using Word with the right line breaks and page breaks or what do I need to do to make this work?

3. what format should I send it in--rtf, plain text, etc?

I use text edit but primrily just for my own lists and writing etc. and haven't done anything formal like this so help would be appreciated.

Tia.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,