[macvoiceover] Re: Complete Mac Lion keyboard listing for Lion.

  • From: Julie Adkins <jpadkins1988@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 20:41:42 -0400

I have found the most extensive list  at http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1343.
Also, If you scroll all the way down to the bottom  of the page, it also has
links to shortcuts for specific applications.   I also have been going into the
Help of each application (such as Safari or mail) and searching for keyboard
shortcuts, but I have found that they do not list all the commands.  For
example, if you search Safari help for keyboard shortcuts, the list you get
doesn't even list the command to get to the address bar (Command L).

Julie