[macvoiceover] Re: Changing account info for Mail

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:22:10 +1200

You want Mail Preferences then you will find Account information
Go from Mail into the Menus VO+m then under Mail is the Mail Preferences.
scroll to the toolbar, interact with it VO+Shift+Spacebar, scroll VO+ left or
right arrow to the Accounts and select VO+Spacebar.
You should now be in the Accounts where you can enter information for a new
account.

TF

On 18/06/2013, at 10:07 AM, "Peter Slowkowski" <pslowkowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello Listers,

I am a very new user of VoiceOver and haven't used a Mac very much.  My wife
has a Mac Mini running Lion and uses the Mail program.  Her ISP changed mail
server settings and names this past weekend.  I cannot figure out how to
navigate to or find where to make those account server changes on her machine.
I have tried several things but with no success.
I realize I need to learn more VO commands to get around but I'd very much
appreciate any help with this.  I've looked at all the options within Mail and
even System Preferences but my navigation skills just keep me going around in
circles.
Thanks