[macvoiceover] Can someone help? looking for an outspoken 9.2 update installer or outspoken 9.2 DMG

  • From: Lewis Brock <lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:06:21 +0000

Hey guys and girls.

Does anyone have a copy of outspoken 9.2 as an updater to 9.0 or a full disk image or something you could help me with.

would really appreciate any help

lewy

Lewis Brock
Blind Musician and Composer of 21st century synth music

Phone: +44 07857 352828
E-Mail: lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx
MSN / Adium: lewis.brock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: lewisjbrock