[macvoiceover] Re: Built-in Tutorial for VoiceOver

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 06:48:07 -0400

Mike, in addiion to the quick start feature activated with control- option-command-f8, you can also get voice over help via control-option- question mark and control-option-h pressed twice quickly and control- option-f7.

On Mar 15, 2009, at 2:00 PM, Chantel Cuddemi wrote:

Like Marie said, the mac has a built in quick start guide for voice over. Hopefully, it will hel you become used to the mac as you get used to the commands.
Chantel.