[macvoiceover] Blogging and VoiceOver

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:31:40 -0400

Hi folks,
   Sorry to cross post, but I'm trying to reach as many potential helpers as
possible.  I was wondering about how one goes about blogging with a Mac and
VoiceOver.  I have been asked to be involved with a blog, and I know nothing
about how to do so.  If anyone could kindly write me off list to give me
suggestions and some good startup help, I'd be very grateful for any assistance.

Thanks

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, SEROTEK AND
OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT