[macvoiceover] Re: Bill's new MAC!

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:16:44 -0400

I hope you like high traffic lists because you are in for one with the viphone
one.

On Oct 28, 2009, at 5:43 PM, Phil Stephenson wrote:

Hi Keith,

It's Phil here..not Bill...but no worries!!

Well I'm really hoping I can stretch to a MB Pro but I'm also after an
iPhone so something might have to give...!!

Thanks for welcome to list, I suspect I will be on it and the Viiphone one
quite a bit in the coming weeks and months!!

Cheers,

Phil