[macvoiceover] Re: Bible ap

  • From: Bryan Duarte <bryan0731@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 09:19:56 -0700

Ok I assume it is an issue with the app and the iOS version 5.1. I am on 5.0.1
and I have no issues. I do know what you are referring to though from previous
versions. I usually just tell them about it on twitter. Only the today screen
refreshes though so it is not that big of a deal if you still want to read the
bible or your plans.