[macvoiceover] Better jump on this immediately!

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 15:56:04 -0500

Y'all,

If you don't know about woot.com, they put up a bit of tech for sale every day at pretty decent prices. Generally surplus or refurbs, and products run the gamut from cheap accessories to high-end computers. And only $5 shipping. Here's the catch: each deal is only available for one day, and it changes at midnight Central time. So a deal's good until midnight central or until they run out, and you ca buy three of whatever.

So today's deal is a late '06 vintage Mac Mini, 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD, and superdrive for $499. Sorry, only available in the US; maybe Alaska and Hawaii but I'm not certain. So if you're on the fence and looking or need an extra computer and can spare the cash, you won't find a better deal.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4502 or 888-75-BUDDY