[macvoiceover] Audio recording on the MAC!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 06:23:58 -0400

Hello every one,

It has never been more important to have a separate list for audio recording and editing on the MAC using Voiceover.

Of the over 175 People on this list, not every one will be excited about the increase in traffic on audio recording over the next few weeks and I think that if you are interested in recording on the MAC with Voiceover, you will find some new things to talk about.

I am taking all of my audio recording traffic to this new list, won't you join me.

The information for joining this list is below.