[macvoiceover] Re: Audible and the Zen Stone.

  • From: The BlindTechs Network <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:28:44 -0700

authorize the zen stone on a windows box, and then yes you can tranfer sogs from itunes. but again, you have to authorize it on a windows box first.

The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
623-565-9357 (phoenix Arizona voice)
(206) 984-9484 (Fax Phone)
562-219-2309 (Los Angeles California voice)

On Feb 12, 2008, at 7:48 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

shane,

you cannot do it with ITunes.