[macvoiceover] Audacity coming along nicely

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 00:43:10 -0400

Good evening all. I was doing some more playing with the beta of audacity and found a jaws guide for using it. Now. as I feel my head being slowly severed from my body by all Mac users here's the good part. All of the commands that work in the windows version translate to the mac version. This is the best most accessible version yet and it would be excellent if people tried this and sent lots of encouraging feedback and comments regarding making this more accessible to voiceover. Example, the preferences dialog is not totally accessible so I can't direct audacity to where the laim mp3 plugin is. If anyone wants this guide I can send it to you. This will be a great product and my hope is that they won't release the final version until more accessibility is built in.

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab