[macvoiceover] Re: Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.6.7 - Mac Rumors

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:14:12 -0500

Hmm, as far as I know I' not experiencing a "voiceover bug" in the sense that
it's being mentioned here. I wonder why some people have it and some don't. The
only bug I have, and I'm not sure if it's a voiceover bug or not, is that on
some websites, such as my verizon, I have to work left instead of right because
there's a certain place on the website where the site crashes if I tab or
vokeys to it. Other than that, I'm not having abug where voiceover turns off
and/or where it can't be turned back on with cmd-f5. I know from experience
these things can happen to some people and not others and that one can't always
figure out what the differientiation is between the two groups.

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You, Lord,
my rock and my Redeemer.