[macvoiceover] Re: Anyone have a Sendspace Pro Account?

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 09:17:03 -0700

Hi all, I have found, that the first time you use sendspace, or, if you
don't change the folder location from documents to another folder, that
you have to left click the choose dialog with vo shift space bar, but
if you change the folder, you only have to press vo space bar for the
choose dialog to come up, so this may help if using the wizzard, as I'm
just using the free sendspace.
--Original Message Text---
From: Peggy Fleischer
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:04:13 -0400

I am using the wizard and it is quite accessible. It is the only way I
have found to use sendspace.
On May 24, 2009, at 11:37 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:

Hi!

Does anyone on this list have a Sendspace Pro account? I'm puzzled as
to how you're supposed to use the Multiple File Uploader from the
Sendspace web site, has anyone tried it? I thought of using this since
the present version of the Sendspace Wizard is completely inaccessible
to Voiceover at this time and I can only hope that this situation will
change in the not-to-distant future.

******************************

Dane Trethowan
From Melton Victoria Australia