[macvoiceover] Re: Anyone ever try River Bible?

  • From: Peggy Fleischer <peninnah.fleischer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 11:53:19 -0400

I'm glad your going to give it a try. I'm interested to hear what others think
of it.  This morning I figured out how to share verses  to Facebook from the
River Bible app.  The only thing that took a little getting used to for me is
that the reading pain is on the left and the navigation is on the wright. That
seems a little backward to me.
I also found how to raise the font for those who are able to read large print.
The more I play with this bible, the more I think I like it.

Peggy Fleischer