[macvoiceover] Another moderation question

  • From: ".dan." <ddunfee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 07:56:41 -0400 (EDT)

Some threads pull long trains of messages from the original post, some have
a dozen even.  Instead of just replying and adding yet another post to the
train, could youplease repost just the one to which replying or better
still add a sentence or two to set context for your contribution.

Thanks for your consideration,

Dan

                               XB