[macvoiceover] Re: Annoying mouse problems...

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:21:49 -0400

are you certain that you have cursor tracking turned off?

On Oct 15, 2009, at 3:04 PM, ashley wrote:

Hi everybody,

This might have been mentioned on this list some time ago - if it was I don't remember. I've found some annoying mouse problems in voiceover. For example:

I am in an application that requires drag and drop. I move to the item I want to pick up, and move the mouse to it with V.O cmd F5. Then, before I can pick it up with ctrl+shift+option+cmd+space, the mouse jumps to anywhere else on the screen, but not where I want it to.

It does this in any application where I need to use the mouse.

So, the shortened version of this message... -- the mouse will not stay focused on an item.

Anybody know how to fix this? It's really annoying, and I need it to work particularly in programs like garage band and other audio apps.

THANKS!

ASH
personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk