[macvoiceover] Re: An updated and enhanced GarageBand 6 guide.

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 21:03:33 -0400

Thanks Bryan,

On some of this stuff like the editor, it was just my best guess and some times
my best guesses are not very good.

On naming a track it seemed like the best way to do it for now at least for me.
 Maybe at some point I will figure out how to clean out that directory.

Thanks for the good words on the guide and for linking it.
Keith Reedy