[macvoiceover] Re: Alternate Way to Post to LiveJournal

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 21:44:17 -0500

Ok, forgive me if I'm a little slow here, but why do you need a separate program for posting to a blog? What's wrong with typing it in text edit, or for that matter, into the edit box on the web site that hosts the blog/live journal? Type it in text edit, login, copy from text edit, paste into the edit box on the site, poof, all done.

Or is it just the simplicity of typing into a single text area, pressing a button, and the rest is done for you that makes these programs worth using? I'm not a blogger, so can't see what it is that makes it so appealing to so many, but to me at least, it seems more like posting your diary online for all to read (which btw, I've never kept a diary either, so ...)