[macvoiceover] Re: Adding a contact manually

  • From: col shawcross <shawx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 13:21:08 +1100

on my phone it is on the third page in the extras folder.
guess you will need to check around until you find it.
Col.
On 24 Jan 2015, at 1:16 pm, Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah but where in fact is the contacts folder?
Judy

On Jan 23, 2015, at 6:12 PM, col shawcross <shawx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

go to the contacts folder, open and you will find a add button.
Col.
On 24 Jan 2015, at 12:41 pm, Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In fact if one isn’t sitting inside a message this item under messages is
dimmed in my menu at least. I want to create a contact without having received
an email from that person.
Judy

On Jan 23, 2015, at 11:50 AM, Kelvin Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Under the Mesages menu there is an item to 'add sender to contacts'.
Is this what you are looking for ?

TF

On 24/01/2015, at 8:47 am, Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        I’m having a senior moment: I’ve added to my contact list from an email
for so long now I’ve forgotten where to go to add a new contact manually. Using
latest Yosemite.
Judy Wilkinson>