[macvoiceover] Re: Accessible iPod mailing list

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:31:26 -0400

robbin, there is a list called portable player.

On Aug 18, 2009, at 6:23 PM, Robin Kipp wrote:

Hi David and all,
first, sorry for the delay! I've been away for a week and been unable to respond. So, as there is no real iPod-accessibility list and with the iPod Touch (which will hopefully be accessible!!!) coming up, would anyone be interested in seeing such a mailing list?
Robin