[macvoiceover] Accessible html editor? and one button ftp

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:56:12 +0000

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know of an accessible html editor, or simple editor, that will let
me type html code? I can't seam to get text edit to work as when i select html
in the save dialog it translates text into html and doesn't like mthl code. I
also tried bean but it messed up all my links and code with loads of strange
signs appearing in the file paths so the pages were not linked correctly.

also, has anybody used one button ftp and if so how do you use it with
voiceover?

thanks,

ash
personal website: