[macvoiceover] Re: Accessibal web browsers

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:51:54 -0700

Hi Jeremiah, there is a browser called icab, but I don't know the url
of it, but it does use web kit, the same engine that safari uses, but
it does so much more, for example, it announces when a download is
finished, among other things, but I don't know if there's a working
version of icab for snow leopard, so keep that in mind.
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:53:53 -0800, Jeremiah T. Ticket wrote:

Does anyone know of any other accessible browsers besides safaree?
Jeremiah T. Ticket
Email: jticket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: jticket33
msn: jeremiahtticket@xxxxxxxxxxx