[macvoiceover] Re: AW: Re: What about firefox and voiceover?

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:13:07 -0400

Sarah,

You will need to take your complaints to Apple, this list is not the place for
any ones complaints.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.