[macvoiceover] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: This works with GarageBand,,, Frontier Design AlphaTrack | Sweetwater.com

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:16:36 -0500

All I can tell you is that I got an e-mail from a gentleman who said it is
working very well and here is the link to the information page for downloads.
http://www.frontierdesign.com/Support/Downloads
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.