[macvoiceover] Re: A podcast concerning selecting noncontiguous files.

  • From: vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:50:17 -0400

For example if you have three files in a folder and you only want to select file number 1 and file number 3 for deletion or moving instead of all three, contiguous would be all and noncontiguous would be the example I gave.

On Mar 25, 2008, at 8:39 AM, Ginny wrote:

I know this is a totally idiotic question, but what is a noncontiguous file?
<smile>