[macvoiceover] A few questions from a newby

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <vze6ki7w@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 20:47:50 -0400

Hi everybody. I have access to my brothers 'puter and will be giving it a spin soon. I have several questions.

What program is best for running windows along side the Mac OS?
How much memory is needed to do this?

I saw there was a thread going on here about OCR and thought I'd add that Omnipage 16 is available for the Mac. I don't know how it works as far as accessibility on the Mac, but if it is anything like Omnipage 16 Pro for Windows, it's a wonderful OCR program. Can't get much better in terms of recognition accuracy. I would highly recommend Omnipage.

Mary Anne Lynskey