[macvoiceover] A couple of scanner questions.

First, is ReadIris Pro very accessible? I need a completely accessible OCR engine. Also, we may have an old LexMark scanner/printer/copier combo that I'm going to try out. Do you need to install drivers to the Mac? Because if I do, I don't have them, as I don't know where the CD is. Or can I just hook it up to the USB port and it figures it out. Thanks for the help. Also, if ReadIris isn't completely accessible, is there one that's better?