[macvoiceover] Re: 10.6.8 Seems to fix VO instability and Facebook/safari.

  • From: Michael Busboom <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:59:05 +0200

Hi.
I did a software update yesterday, June 27, and when I just now checked, I see
that I am still at 10.6.7.  When did 10.6.8 come out, and what can I do to get
it?  Normally, I don't worry too much about incremental updates, but if VO
performance has improved, the update is well worth it.  VO has been crashing so
much that my efficiency has really suffered.

Take care all,

Mike