[mac4theblind] Re: which iPod?

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 17:03:18 -0500

    The 7th generation now has a touch screen similar to the Touch.  A slimmed
down version of VoiceOver is used.  See my article on my website about the new
Nano for details, if you'd like.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION

On Jan 2, 2013, at 4:58 PM, Richard Ring <richring@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Funny, the only Nano I ever saw was all metal.
> Sent from my Mac Book Pro
> richring@xxxxxxxxx
>
> On Jan 2, 2013, at 3:32 PM, David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> no, the nano has a touch screen.
>>
>> On Jan 2, 2013, at 2:49 PM, Marcy Weinberg <marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> In the Nano.
>>

>>> Marcy weinberg
>>> Junior Partner
>>> Fedora Outlier, LLC
>>> Top down, BETTER THAN EXCELLENT ™ consulting, teaching and support
>>> http://www.fedoraoutlier.com
>>> 888-958-6979 ext.3801